A real life story

A real life story


A real life story

As soon as I got on the Dhaka-Sylhet train,

 I saw a sick Old man sitting on the opposite side of me with his head down. 

 Not being able to show the ticket to TT, the gentleman's face is so guilty that he is accused of murder. 


I couldn't tolarateTT's foul language.  I said in a little harsh language: "How much is TT including Mr. Fine? I will give."


 TT said: "Why would you pay? Madam."

 I : "What do you have in it? Cut the receipt with the money."

 I handed the receipt to the Old man and said: "Dad,

 Keep the receipt. It may get in the way. "

 Weeping, the Old man said: "Mother Janani, you have saved my honor."


 I laughed softly for the normal situation: "Where do you live in Dhaka?"


 The old man said: "That is history. Will you have time to listen?"

 I: "Of course, say."

 The old man said: "I am Pashpara Bashiruddin.

 I was a B.Sc teacher in the school. "

 As soon as the teacher heard me, I said, "Sir, you tell me."

 Sir: "Twenty-two years later, Sir, hear the word


 I was able to hold back the tears, mother. "

 Tissue forward I said: "Sir, tell your story."


 Sir: "Their mother died while giving birth to twin boys and a girl of three years old.

 I looked at them and did not get married. I live in Paikpara. I raised my children with the care of my parents. The eldest son passed civil engineering from BUET  The boy passed from Dhaka Medical. "


 I: "What did you teach the girl?"

 Sir: "What's the point of teaching a girl to read and write? The idea of ​​people from lower middle class families is to go to the next house. Rather, if the boy is well educated, he will have a little head space in old age."


 We are the mother of a very selfish nation.  I married the girl as soon as she intermediate.  The student was fine. "


 I: "Then?"

 Sir: "I married the two boys. At the request of the two boys, they sold the land and the eldest son bought a flat in Paltan and the youngest son in Uttara."


 I: "Didn't you give anything to the girl?"

 Crying, crying sir: "That's a big mistake.

The decision of the son's wife to go to the eldest son's house on the 1st to 15th of every month and the younger son's house 15-30 with suitcase. 

The girl has said many times, 'Daddy, you come to me. Which face will you take? How long?'  The left side of the chest hurts. "


 I: "Didn't you see a doctor?"

 Laughing softly, sir: "Doctor again, I told the little lady how many days I will stay. She threw the suitcase out and said in English See you next month.

I went to the eldest son's house and saw that it was locked.  There is no money in my pocket to buy poison. So I thought the girl was the last resort. "


 I: "What does the girl do?"

 Sir: "The husband is very good. After dropping him from Shahjalal to computer science, they are both in a private bank in Sylhet."


 I: "If your daughter does not accept you ?

Sir: "Hold on to the girl's legs and cry. Don't drive me away."

 I: "So confident? Girl knows you're coming."


 Sir: "No, I don't have a mobile."

 I: "Give me the number, I'm talking."


 Sir: "No, no mother, I can't hold my daughter's leg on my mobile phone and apologize. If she forbids it later."

 I am a woman, girls never chase their parents.

 I gathered a kind of phone diary and turned on the speaker and dialed

 I: "Hello, are you Shahana?"

 The other end: "Yes, who says?"

 Me: "I called to give you some good news."

 The other end: "What good news?"

 Me: "Soon your father, sir, will arrive at the railway station."


 The girl shouted: "Listen, Daddy is coming. Let's go to the station.

I haven't seen Daddy for a long time. Come on Dad, your brother is coming, let's go to the station."

 After a while the train was moving slowly at the station.  I looked out the window.  A woman with her husband / children in plain clothes was looking for passengers with eager interest.  Seeing him, I understood and said to Sir: "Your daughter?"

 Sir said in a very nervous voice: "Ho Ma."

 As soon as I signaled, they came to the door.  The husband took Sir's broken suitcase and saluted.  The girl was hugging her father and crying.  Sir's tears filled my eyes.  The train began to run. The daughter, son-in-law and grandson were slowly taking Sir and looking at the train.

 Seeing the girl's crying, it seemed that the mother got her lost child back after a long time.

 I stared at the sky and thought: "If my father were alive today, I would not be deprived of this joy."




0/Post a Comment/Comments